African Summer Dreses, on Sale now in Melbourne, here on offer one-of-a-kind summer cotton Dressess, Tops, Skirts and Pants. All handmade to the highes quality using colourful African print fabrics.
We handmake these clothing collection as a collaboration with Ghanaian seamstress to appeal to African Australian print fashion. So you can immerse in our colourful and breathable cotton fabrics with intriguinf motifs. More so, these clothing are hand made using African Wax Wax print fabric. For this reason, you will find Ghana’s fabrics such as, Angelina print fabric, Kwame Nkrumah Pencil, Kente print fabric and more. Moreso, these are an incredible buy, because they are ethically made.
- they are made of cotton
- they are light weight,
- breathable and does not stick to skin
- great for summer and does not run in wash.
- side opening using quality invisible zip at the back, or underarm left side.
Now, here is why people prefer to buy ethically made fashion, is to support African Fashion small businesses.
Here, you can care for African fabric fashion same way as you would wiith other cotton fabrics.
- Wash in gentle cold machine wash
- Hang to drip dry away from direct sunlight
- Do NOT bleach, soak, tumble dry, or dry clean these garments.
- Best to remove crease using warm press iron – if unsure of the heat, test on another fabruc surface first.
Here, I used the Australian standard sizing chart. So please refer to Sizing Chart below
Akos uses Australian Standard Sizing Chart